Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Pleasure is Mine

So all I can do is think back to all of those Full House episodes … oh, I’ll warn you now, for some sick reason, I validate a lot of my life points using Full House references… it could be a worse vice I suppose. Anyway, I think about all those times dearest Stephanie Judith Tanner got a good talking-to for stealing DJ’s diary. People would go through covert operations to hide their diaries. Personal thoughts, opinions and feelings were private. Look how far we’ve come. There are hundreds of millions of blogs out there. Hundreds of millions of people aren’t hiding their diaries from you.

For those of you who know me, you know that I am an advocate for all things social media. I coordinate most of the social media efforts for WithumSmith+Brown, a large certified public accounting and consulting firm. And – I sleep with my Blackberry. I am quite outgoing… a little over-the-top even… but I have never considered creating a public diary. I have been actively using Twitter, Facebook and Linked In for a while now, but it’s today, that I finally begin my own, and very personal blog.

Allow me to introduce myself - My name is HOV Sarah Leddy, formerly Sarah Cirelli. I’m still adjusting to this change as it is very recent. I switched to the dark side (Irish side) this past December. Suddenly I understand the husband jokes. As I mentioned, I work full-time for WS+B as their Marketing Coordinator/Events Planner. I coordinate marketing efforts, niche development, business development, event planning and execution, social media efforts and more.

Part time, however, and possibly as far away from WS+B on the ‘relative-ness’ spectrum as can be, I am a Zumba instructor. Zumba is a Latin dance-inspired fitness class. I command a room shaking what my momma gave me.

In a textbook career, these two positions don’t really equate to being “typical”. Neither do my Hannah Montana socks that show slightly under my suit pants in a board meeting.

Balance: proportion; harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole.


Come along with me.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I look forward to reading your stuff. May I interest you in my own blog?

    http://spottedinsd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete